Leadership of the local district so that financial goals and objectives are met and that full accountability to the corporation is maintained.
*Operational leadership over the following areas: Business Development, Customer Management, Recruiting, Training, Building Teams, Quality Management, Compliance to Standards.
*Financial oversight and accountability over all local business agreements, accounting and Federal/State wage and benefit requirements.
*Accountability for superior levels of customer satisfaction
* Auto Dealer industry experience a plus.
* Commitment to ensuring that the customer receives superior service. Listens attentively and responds effectively to customer opportunities.
* Effective managing in a changing environment. Skills include leadership, planning, delegation, and tracking performance against measurable goals and standards.
* Ability to develop rapport with client management and maintain strong working relationships.
* Offers fair, even-handed leadership. Inspires others to overcome challenges and achieve ambitious goals.
* Capable of profit and loss responsibility for an organization through setting financial goals and creating and managing budgets.
* Highly productive with minimal guidance or supervision.
* Ability to provide immediate supervision to employees, assigning tasks, scheduling shifts, and checking work at frequent intervals.
* Analytical skill set, strong presentation skills, ability to interact with any level within the organization
* Ability to self-motivate, multi-task and work independently or within a team.
* Bachelors degree or equivalent experience. Seven to ten years of proven management experience.
Personality: Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high quality and business profit. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance. Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior big company executives. Reliable, tolerant, and determined. Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person's point of view. Well presented and businesslike. Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. Able to get along with others and be a team-player. Able to commute reliably to office base.
Personal Situation: Must be mature. Sufficiently mobile and flexible to travel as need.. Able to work extended hours on occasions when required. Must have clean or near clean driving license.
Specific Job Skills: Able to communicate and motivate via written media. Understands the principles of marketing and advertising cost-effectiveness, including market sector targeting, product offer development, features-benefits-solutions selling, cost per response, cost per conversion, etc. Appreciates need for consistency within company's branding and marketing mix.
Computer skills: Must be adept in use of the internet, MS Office 2000 or later, particularly Outlook, Excel and Word to basic level.
Literacy and Numeracy: Able to understand profit and loss calculations and basic business finance, e.g., gross margin percentages and calculations, depreciation, capital and revenue expenditure, cash-flow, overheads, etc. Must be a very competent writer of business letters, quotations and proposals.
Business and Selling Skills: Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator. Must be able to prospect target accounts for new business and maintain an existing territory. Able to demonstrate success and experience managing major accounts customers and large contracts or even a business, particularly achieving genuine sales development. Ideal background would be in management of a service oriented industry preferably auto detailing